Funny & Vintage LP Printies:
Under the the title, The Stripper, the subtitle reads: And Other Fun Songs for the Family. (Really?)
Printie TIP: After folding, color edges of albums with colored pencils to match fronts before spraying with Krylon matte acrylic sealer. Print on glossy paper, or use heavy cardstock and coat with Gloss Mod Podge or Delta Ceramcoat gloss varnish after sealing.
Do the same for glossy magazine covers.
** NOTE: Please do NOT copy or re-post PDFs to other sites.
Share link to page instead.
They are here for you to download and enjoy here. **
Miniature LP's -
Printies (printables) are a fun way to add realism to a dollhouse or miniature project. Cut carefully with sharp scissors, assemble and glue with Tacky or other glue. LP and mag covers by me.
** Also see Miniature Bookshelf book cover printies.
- JUST ADDED: Zombie Book Covers!
(* All printies are personal use only. Do NOT re-post PDFs. Link to this page instead.)
Other Printie Sites: (Other links are on the Miniatures page.)
* See more printies at PrintMini.
* Vintage food packages - * Free printable leaves - * Blue Willow, Stokesyware
* Megan's printie cupcake boxes, magazines, etc. -
* Printable plates, art set - * Make mini old tins - Pix of antique tins (all sides)
* Cow spot milk cartons to shrink
** Other Tutorials & Goodies:
* 100 Mini Halloween & Fall tutorials - * 100 Mini Spring Tutorials - * 50 Miniature Christmas tutorial links
* Cute Printies: Vintage Christmas boxes and robots - * Cool '50s retro pink stove how to - Cinderella Moments - * Blog: make mini hair dye box - * * Ravensblight paper toys, monsters, etc.
* Assorted printies: (books, wallpaper, borders, etc.) - Download free Dutch mini mags